I am drawn to write this page as I have noticed that so many people are coming to me at my practices in Harley Street, Sussex and on Skype Internationally suffering from Eczema.
I wanted to throw some light on this subject as I have several clients’ who have cleared their eczema though finding their own inner healer.
We do have the power to heal ourselves and I consider myself the Sat Nav that helps you to find Your Healer Within.
This is a testimonial from a client.
I feel the need to share since eczema has become too popular! He had severe eczema on his legs: itchy red bleeding scratching crying painful and more…Being 1-2 years old it was extremely hard to manage! My heart ached for this little soul. We spent many nights awake together and it was so hard to feel helpless. Many nights I cried too. I have always believed and was aware in energetic healing. I myself did reiki on him and also EFT however I felt I couldn’t go deep enough. I made intention that the Universe bring healing to his emotions that’s causing his eczema…and that’s how one day Susan K showed up during a newsfeed on Facebook. At that time he was almost 3 or already 3, I can’t remember. Contacted her right away and that’s when his beautiful painless transformation began! No meds, no change of diet, no creams, just a shift in energy. Susan and I skyped twice and the process was through me using EFT, Meta Health, Birth Re-imprinting and a bit more (I think). Susan is super easy to work with and the process was lovely! She will always be His earth angel! I never ever took pics when his legs were 10/10 however first pic was maybe 7/10…then they began to change real fast, as within a few days-weeks. I attached pics below to show his physical transformation, mind you his emotional transformation was even better! I feel so blessed to have crossed paths with Susan and we still need 1 more session, yet his legs have remained beautiful for about a year now!
The pictures below say it all.
So now you are asking why and how?
The following information is taken from the Meta Health online directory. It is not the full picture and please do contact me if you would like to explore this further for your own needs. firstname.lastname@example.org
Using Meta Health as a way of finding the root cause for your issue and EFT, Theta Healing and other energy modalities to help clear the energy field of trauma and blocks.
This above case was a birth trauma and this was released very quickly within the mother and therefore her son was able to heal.
Here are the scientific facts from a Meta Health perspective;
Skin – Overview
The skin is the largest organ of the integumentary system made up of multiple layers of ectodermal and mesodermal tissue, and guards the underlying muscles, bones, ligaments and internal organs. The skin interfaces with the environment and is the first line of defence from external factors. For example, the skin plays a key role in protecting the body against pathogens and excessive water loss. Its other functions are insulation, temperature regulation, sensation, and the production of vitamin D folates. Severely damaged skin may heal by forming scar tissue. This is sometimes discoloured and depigmented. The thickness of skin also varies from location to location on an organism. In humans for example, the skin located under the eyes and around the eyelids is the thinnest skin in the body at 0.5 mm thick, and is one of the first areas to show signs of aging such as “crows feet” and wrinkles. The skin on the palms and the soles of the feet is 4 mm thick and the thickest skin in the body. All mammals have some hair on their skin, even marine mammals which appear to be hairless.
|Brain:Relay: Cerebral Cortex (-/+)Sensitivity Reaction -/+
Loss-of-touch, separation or wanting to be separated
Emotions and Thoughts:
How I miss the touch! I want to feel her closely. She left me! I want to be left alone. I don´t want to feel this!
I feel safe to be touched. I love to connect and touch others. I am emotionally independent and feel strong without them. I am provided with all the contact I need, and I can choose to whom and what I let contact happen. Now, I can play with contact and distance.
Stress Phase Symptoms:
The skin feels dry, rough, pale and might be flaking off. Skin sensitivity is reduced or totally annulated (the person feels less or almost nothing). Due to the reduced or annulated sensibility of the skin (in stress phase) and to recurrent memory losses (regeneration phase) the patient can temporarily forget the partner, mother, child that could not be touched.
Scaling or atopic neurodermitis are characteristic diagnose in this phase.
Short-term memory disorders are also possible (partly also in the regeneration phase).
With a melanoma the basal layer containing melanocytes for pigment production may also co-react with the dermis.
Depigmentation (Vitiligo) can occur if the basal layer is affected.
Regeneration Phase Symptoms:
Hypersensitivity and itching of the skin is noticeable now. The skin becomes hot, red, swollen and painful (or itching) which are classic inflammatory signs. Common diagnoses are an exanthema, dermatitis, urticaria, a flourishing neurodermitis or eczema.
In case of an active kidney collecting tubules process the skin may have a red base if fungi is present (see also skin-dermis).
In the healing peak we see a reduction of the regeneration phase symptoms and memory loss or absence and possibly seizures.
Body Area Associations:
- A loss or perceived loss of contact with the mother, the flock, the family or friends.
- Often with separation, divorce, splitting or break up.
- Child reacts with epidermis after parents’ divorce.
- Baby is taken away from mother right after birth.
- Child hears parents fight and fears that parents will be separating.
- An argument of parents during pregnancy triggers skin reactions in the unborn baby.
- Mother touches child on hand during the time of the separation event (physical touch associated unconsciously during separation)
- Client has to touch something with her hands that she doesn’t want to touch
- Wanting or not wanting to be separated or touched by a loved one.
- Loss of body contact with someone we feel emotionally dependent (like mother, father, family (herd), grandmother, grandfather or important friends).
- Fear of separation from a loved one (even if it has not happened yet).
By the reduced sensitivity in stress phase, the feeling of separation or lost contact is relieved. When the conflict is wanting less contact, this is facilitated by the stress reaction.
- Back: Wanting to get rid of something.
- Cheeks: Wanting to touch someone with the cheeks
- Conjunctiva: Visual separation; having lost contact with someone, being afraid of not being able to keep in touch with someone (look for visual submodalities)
- Ears: Loss of touch with auditory trigger (sound or voice)
- Eyelids: Visual loss-of-touch or separation (not seeing someone). Being afraid that someone will disappear (go away).
- Feet: Not being able to remove something, wanting to push away, shoot away or kick away something.
- Fore knee or outer knee: Wanting to get rid of someone or to push away someone
- Hands: Not being skilled enough to touch someone or something.
- Head: Separation related to head (touche on head by mother who passed away)
- Inner elbow: Wanting to hold someone (in the arms)
- Knee pit: Wanting to hold someone tight.
- Lower leg: Wanting to remove or to hold something with the lower legs.
- Mouth/Lips: Touch related with mouth or lips (wanting or not being able to kiss someone; does not want to kiss someone but has to do it; wanting to remove something disgusting from mouth or lips like a dirty glass; not being able to pronounce something; not daring to say something)
- Neck: Separation related to the neck (violin which was positioned exactly between shoulder and neck was lost; partner who kissed neck all the time separated)
- Outer elbow: Wanting to get rid of someone or to push someone away.
- Scrotum: Separation related to the scrotum (often sexual connection).
- Sole: Not wanting to feel something with the feet on the ground or in the shoes.
- Vagina (labia majora): Related to sexual touch (genital herpes after an unwanted sexual intercourse; not wanting to have sex with an abusive man)
- Whole body: Total loss-of-touch experience.
Typical chronic process fluctuate between stress phase (with cold rough and pale skin and less sensitivity) and regeneration phase (hot, red, inflamed and swollen skin with hypersensitivity).
With skin issues we often see that subtle stress triggers (auditory, visual or kinesthetic submodalities) keep the healing process chronic. Therefore we need to pay attention to subtle chronic triggers and possibly related beliefs.
With psoriasis we find several separation/loss-of-touch stress triggers and organ processes in different phases at the same time. The typical skin symptom is a desquamation on a red base.
Skin – Dermis (Cerebellum +/-) Increased activity of sweat and sebaceous glands, possibly tissue reinforcement with or without pigmentation in stress phase, degradation with pus in regeneration phase.
Sensitive Nerves (Cerebral Cortex -/+) Numbness in stress phase, hypersensitivity and paresthesia in regeneration phase (often but not necessarily connected to Epidermis.
This is just one type of dis-ease, Meta Health is an incredible tool to help us to find the root cause of why our body is showing us a message to heal.
Please contact Susan email@example.com or 07737100254
- The mother is working and the 5 year old girl feels left alone and develops chronic eczema on his face and hands.
- A woman experiences skin inflammation a few weeks after a separation from a loved boyfriend.
- An insurance agent gets psoriasis after retirement because he lost touch with his clients which were in a way his family. The process stays chronic because is thinks about the good old times a lot.
- Fear of a separation (loss-of-touch) has triggered woman into stress phase and then the actual separation (in real-life) was perceived as the regeneration trigger (followed by regeneration symptoms).
- Baby develops skin rash on cheeks after breast feeding and ‘touching’’ has stopped.